Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

In my disorganised countdown to the upcoming ZCCQ track event I find myself unsurprisingly illprepared with close to zero tread on my rubbers.

 

I am chasing 225/50/15 or taller (50,55,60,65 I don't care). And I need all four. I am not at the pointy end or racing. I don't care if they are cycled out. I just need them to last 1 or more track days and be priced accordingly  :)

 

Additionally I have a set of 17s and am chasing 2x 235/45/17 semi slick. [FOUND]

 

If you have anything please don't bite your tongue - all offers considered cause otherwise I have to spring for new ones or run my road tyres, neither of which I like the sound of.

 

Posted

I've offered some Kumho vV700's in 225/50 at about 60% tread left, at $80 per,

But Lee is chasing something more worn, and more cheaper.

 

Also have some Bridgestone RE55's in 205/60 that are at 50%

 

Who's got what? He needs them fast!

Posted

Lee, I have a pair of Khumhos in 225/45/15 you can have, they are pretty shagged, I may have a second pair somewhere in the garage.

 

If you have access to set of 16 inch rims i also have a set of slicks that you can have, but you will have to strip the tyres off the rims they are on.

 

Matt

Posted

I six to choose from lee .You are welcome to come have a look if you want. some are 50 some are 100 wear rates . $15 EACH

You should have a contact for me. 

Posted

Thanks guys for all for your replies and PMs - I love this forum!

 

PMs sent - there should be enough here to keep me out of trouble... now... to get my brakes sorted...

 

Lee

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...