Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi Guys

 

I'm on the look out for a hatch lock mechanism, mine is completely rusted and it seems no amount of lubricant I spray/ soak it in will let it move.

 

Cheers

Karl

Posted

 

 

 

    G'day Karl, pretty sure I have one amongst my stuff. But away from home till fri 7th. Will check for you then.

 

                                            Regards.  Alan,

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...