Brevlin Posted July 8, 2014 Posted July 8, 2014 Hey guys I'm looking for a pair of flares for the front wheels only! I'm in Beaumaris VIC, But I don't mind travelling Quote
She_Driftz Posted July 8, 2014 Posted July 8, 2014 Hit up Freddy at Topstage Composites, makes great stuff for Zed's, he's down your way in Vic somewhere. http://www.topstage.com/ Quote
44014 Posted July 8, 2014 Posted July 8, 2014 Yeah quite a few people dont have great things to say about topstage stuff, Particularly the flares as i believe one member here had front flares that were different widths left to right and made it look like one wheel was sticking out further then the other one. Quote
44014 Posted July 8, 2014 Posted July 8, 2014 Otomoto would probably be your best bet as long as your prepared to wait. Quote
taylor Posted July 8, 2014 Posted July 8, 2014 I don't want to rubbish the company(top stage) but after 2 purchases , flares and the gnose , don't waist your money. Quote
Brevlin Posted July 8, 2014 Author Posted July 8, 2014 Hmmm, maybe someone has a second hand pair lying around? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.