Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi Folks,

 

I posted some time ago here that I needed a new 240Z indicator stalk mechanism as the original unit was well, on the blink! Seems the newer one I bought from a chap in sydney has also gone the way of the Dodo...

 

SO ... the incredible Brown Hornet really needs a new 240z indicator unit. Does anybody have one, or can they show me where I cam find one?

 

The car is so sad, just sitting there with no working blinkers!!

 

Cheers all.

 

Adam.

  • Administrators
Posted

I think I have a spare in Melbourne, unknown condition though. It came with my 72 - assume it was removed and replaced but kept as spare. I will be in Melbourne in next couple of weeks. I can try dig it out and you can see if it works?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...