Jump to content

WTB: Flywheel - 240mm ideally (Melbourne)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi all,

 

I am after an L series flywheel to suit my L28. I have a 225mm unit at the moment but hairline stress cracks have appeared and would like to replace this with a 240mm item ideally, but would settle for a 225mm.

 

I am not after an RB series flywheel as their center bore is larger than what an L series crank requires.

 

Pickup in Melbourne preferred as I need it quite urgently.

 

Let me know what you've got or any suggestions you may have!

 

Thanks,

Adam

Posted

The hairline stress cracks on the friction surface are quite common.

Just have the face re-machined & it'll be a good as new again.

Posted

The shop I took it to was able to machine out all the hairline cracks which is a bonus!

 

Thread can be closed. Thanks

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...