wildy55 Posted May 21, 2014 Posted May 21, 2014 I'm told that these will fit with coiloivers. Anyone running this size/offset on their car? Do the arches need to be flared? Be great if someone has a pic or two... Quote
Moderators Zedman240® Posted May 21, 2014 Moderators Posted May 21, 2014 I'm running 17x8" but not sure of the offset. Will be removing a wheel this weekend so I can take some pics / measurements. My guards are lipped slightly and running 225 45 tyres. Quote
sydney mike Posted May 21, 2014 Posted May 21, 2014 My feeling is bolt on spacers will probably needed Quote
wildy55 Posted May 21, 2014 Author Posted May 21, 2014 Thanks guys. Be great if you can let me know the offset when you have a wheel off this weekend. Mike, what offset were your wheels (they are 16" aren't they?). Quote
d3c0y Posted May 21, 2014 Posted May 21, 2014 17" will fit easier than 16"s for what it's worth, as the struts lean in. You know you can just measure this stuff right? You have wheels you know the offset and size of so just add on the measurements for the new wheels to what you already know. You can easily measure the spare to the strut and the backspacing. Any reason you specifically want wheels that are the wrong offset? From my experience it will make the steering heavy. This site should help you too: http://willtheyfit.com/ Quote
Cozza Posted May 21, 2014 Posted May 21, 2014 I'm running 16x7 + 20 with 205/50/16 semis on my 240z. I have about 6mm clearance between tyre and lower spring perch with original struts. My combo needs to sit out about 15-20mm further to really fill the standard guards properly. Depending on your coil over diameter, they may fit but, I'm thinking you might want some spacers to get them right Mick Quote
sydney mike Posted May 22, 2014 Posted May 22, 2014 Thanks guys. Be great if you can let me know the offset when you have a wheel off this weekend. Mike, what offset were your wheels (they are 16" aren't they?). 16x8 zero offset, and d3c0y is right the +15 will make steering heavy. When I had the factory 260z alloys which were 195's on 14 inch with +15 offset it was much heavier than with current 16x8 zero. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.