Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Does anyone know if any Australian suppliers make fitted covers for our cars?

Haven't found any online as yet. Am wanting a quality exterior-grade protective cover.

They're available ex USA but I try to support local industry if I can. And I figure our sun is as strong as anywhere so local-made would have to be good quality fabric to go the distance.

Thanks for any leads.

Posted

Yes, a mob in seven hills in western Sydney do.

 

Various types from dust covers through to full outdoor.

 

My mum got one made fir her pug as it has to live outside. Quality is excellent, fit is excellent and the price was very reasonable.

 

If Google can't help I have the details at home somewhere.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...