Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Is anyone able to slide a camera under their passenger seat and tell me if your seat rail goes all the way back? I have had mine out a few times to fab seat mounts for Honda S2K seats, and now it seems that my passenger rail does not slide all the way back. 

 

The red circle shows the holes that the teeth will not slide towards.  This isnt normal is it?

 

photo10-1.jpg

Posted

The cages are still there, i just think they have shifted further back.  It still slides perfectly forward and backwards, it just stops there.  I have tried shifting the cages forward (sliding it with a screw driver and tapping it with a hole punch) without success.

 

Any thoughts on how to accomplish this?

Posted

I actually pulled one of my seats out today to figure out how I'm going to fit some new seats/rails, so I'll take a look tomorrow and let you know if I have the same issue...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...