Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm selling off all my spare cylinder heads - I don't have any use for them.

Pickup preferred from Warragul, Victoria, but I can freight a head Australia wide - be aware it won't be cheap to do so because of their size & weight.

No guarantee's on any of these heads - strictly "As is, Where is".

 

E30 Casting from an L20A - non-EFi. Closed chamber head. Needs a good clean but is complete minus the cam spray bar: $80.00 + postage.

 

1888619_311320709019310_6761879920170520353_n.jpg

 

10168097_311320732352641_4829384198062569673_n.jpg

 

E30 Casting from a L20AET - EFi head. Closed chamber head. Complete. Looks to have been reconditioned but never used: $150.00 + postage.

 

10153672_311320729019308_8270743397799747079_n.jpg

 

1907979_311320759019305_835663242497044691_n.jpg

 

#1 E88 Casting - non-EFi. Bare, no valves, rockers, springs, camshaft or spray bar. As pictured. $50.00+ postage.

 

10250139_311320805685967_1310429945936954091_n.jpg

 

10306973_311314795686568_1109233325_n.jpg?oh=acc7bc58fc04503874f975082e095161&oe=53593D86&__gda__=1398363410_fffee8eb8370b50b6ab0a213e70d0d49

 

#2 E88 Casting - non-EFi. Missing valves, springs & rockers. Comes with Camshaft Cam towers & spray bar. $50.00 + postage.

 

10248771_311315852353129_1251024058_n.jpg?oh=97c9b8ff88991818419cac0ff2175e27&oe=5359839C&__gda__=1398361121_76c0e17b3fce0df479140152dd72a15e

 

10261744_311315989019782_157663527_n.jpg?oh=ed0587841027772f073592539102d2b6&oe=53594682&__gda__=1398377288_4f2d6f3cefa71080e8d305ebee2c09ee

 

#3 E88 Casting - non-EFi. Bare, but with Cam towers. SOLD to Lightmaster240Z.

 

10253238_311316179019763_2099435207_n.jpg?oh=2c5084774c72cfc37fd45081d601c379&oe=53599CB7&__gda__=1398352803_090e7da94696b13de356d7a8bd6de626

 

10270213_311316125686435_290831961_n.jpg?oh=865f33612c91b746c21cfbfd4dafad65&oe=53597D62&__gda__=1398359848_8b89b17192cbde0970737f99ac41c611

 

#4 E88 Casting - non-EFi. Complete. $100.00 + postage

 

10270068_311316685686379_1748801606_n.jpg?oh=ae4c5929c4ced46edba572b8d78e4bf0&oe=5359A329&__gda__=1398366845_ac32e4228d5fffdcd2d06e12239273e8

 

1616317_311316825686365_822410638_n.jpg?oh=937e36b2e271f59292648493deae3529&oe=53598B78&__gda__=1398370212_b16b2abf9a8c159c0d1d05f50bfc6297

 

#1 N42 Casting - non EFi. Missing camshaft & rockers: SOLD to Phil.

 

10173437_311316892353025_359873031_n.jpg?oh=9c19cac1c6ae40477b09a959fbd1ae17&oe=53596785&__gda__=1398367439_58c257c3433964d08642696d40d184d0

 

10270233_311317485686299_815824593_n.jpg?oh=d8f2304bbfd54794628d10f26d129938&oe=53598ADF&__gda__=1398362965_d84608b400701b0de7d4e2b5e200c9e5

 

#2 N42 Casting - EFi. Complete EFi spec head. $80.00 + postage.

 

10264756_311318679019513_1813232153_n.jpg?oh=8c75e6705bb90d99559468406d27b3e4&oe=53594CB3&__gda__=1398381351_8224d9f8673ec3476e346d589c41d5ec

 

10250883_311318755686172_194025939_n.jpg?oh=237e762131e6ce48dba921fe03618d7c&oe=53591379&__gda__=1398356211_90fdcb28a08d837293648f89600acda0

 

PM me here if you are interested in any of these :)

  • 1 month later...
Posted

E30 turbo head is sold.

 

As there is has been no interest, I'm stripping the rest for parts & sending the bare heads off to scrap. It's not worth the effort to advertise them.

  • Administrators
Posted

Hey Lurcho's I'm interested in the N42 if she's in good condition? As in better than the 1 I have at the moment?

 

I haven't had much luck finding a P90 head so I think I'll just go N42.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...