mossy Posted March 10, 2014 Posted March 10, 2014 Whiteline 24mm BDF7 front swaybar for 240z, barely used, I bought it new for my car so its done less than 1000kms. $135 plus post or pickup Quote
Scoota G Posted March 10, 2014 Posted March 10, 2014 Whiteline 24mm BDF7 front swaybar for 240z, barely used, I bought it new for my car so its done less than 1000kms. $135 plus post or pickup Gordo was chasing one. Quote
Riceburner Posted March 10, 2014 Posted March 10, 2014 I'll take it Mossy, if it's not taken already. Quote
mossy Posted March 10, 2014 Author Posted March 10, 2014 Gordo was chasing one. I think he was after a rear one scoota. I'll take it Mossy, if it's not taken already. Sold, pm sent Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.