Administrators gav240z Posted March 4, 2014 Administrators Posted March 4, 2014 Hi Guys, Just missed out on this lot on eBay. http://www.ebay.com/itm/201041003642?item=201041003642 Anyone got 1 they are looking to sell before I buy from the US and have to get it sent to AU? Quote
zr240 Posted March 4, 2014 Posted March 4, 2014 I have some gav. They are not new but in pretty good condition. Ash Quote
Administrators gav240z Posted March 4, 2014 Author Administrators Posted March 4, 2014 Sounds good mate. Can you send me a PM with what you want for it? Also Vivek needs 1 I think for his project if you have a spare? If you have the original fasteners I'll grab some of those also as my red 240z is missing a couple of the correct size ones. Quote
74zzz Posted August 20, 2015 Posted August 20, 2015 bump you still have the mentioned spares available or did you get rid of them all? Quote
Administrators gav240z Posted August 20, 2015 Author Administrators Posted August 20, 2015 Spoke to Ash last week think he has a couple left. Give him a call. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.