Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Have just swapped my adjustable koni reds for koni yellow's in my 240Z. These struts look to be in good condition and fit inside the standard 240Z , however as I have not used them before, I cannot offer any guarantees. Note that these shocks were installed with brand new King Springs when I bought the car (that i have never driven), so I can only assume they are in good working order.

 

2 Front and 2 Rear - adjustable Koni Red Shock absorbers - $300 + freight.

 

PM if interested.

  • Moderators
Posted

Surprised they are still for sale.... This is a bargain if you are after some quality shocks... at worst if they need rebuilding, and  a big if, its around $220 a pair.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...