Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

G'day Guys, my names Vince and I'm from Melbourne. Bought my first 260z  2+2 when I was 16. I loved it but had to give it away due to lack of room. After watching Eric Banners movie about his car I got motivated to track my old girl down.  After some facebooking I found out where it was. Subsequently me and my mate made a 5 hour road trip an hour pad warnombool to pick her up. The sills are rusted through at the dog leg and she needs domed front fender love, it's acutely faired pretty well over the last 12 years.  It used to be gold and The original registration was zd260 when I bought it back in 1998. Any way looks like iv got a long road ahead!

 

image.jpg

 

Posted

Congratulations Vince... and welcome to AusZCar...

 

It looks like a similar starting point to many of the builds on here so I am sure that the guys and gals on here will be glad to help you out where possible. Good luck with your build and keep everyone posted on your build progress...

 

Cheers, Jarrod.

  • Moderators
Posted

Welcome..

You're lucky to find your zed again; most stories like that end in disaster.

Where abouts are you? I'm in Pakenham..

  • 1 month later...
Posted

That is awesome story. Being so lucky tracking it down and back in yours posesion.

 

I guess facebook does have its merits sometimes other than showing off whos got a bigger fake veener.

 

Sorry not a fakebook fan. But story like that gives it a + . Now x 1000000000 more + before i consider it.

 

Post pics and good to see another 2+2 bus being rescued.

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...