Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi guys. For sale are a pair of black and red rx8 leather seats. From a 2005 model rx8. One side is electric other is manual. No rips or tears. Drivers side airbag has popped but easily replaced.

 

Easily fits into 240z or 260z with just 2x flat strips of steel and some bolts. I have these fitted in my 240z now but my floor mounts are slightly different from a stock z so will still need the mod. Also a couple of wires needed for electric drivers seat. Very simple 1 hr job.

 

My friend also has the same seats in his 71 240z that 'Scoota G' fitted. They fit well and are the same if not slightly lower than then standard seats.

 

Much cheaper than the s2000 seats people use and just as good.

 

I paid double of what im selling them for. Reason for sale is im going fixed buckets.

 

 

SOLD

post-2348-144023719714_thumb.jpg

Posted

Very interested... Hope I'm in early enough to get dibs!

 

Do they have a mechanism for flipping them forward to allow rear seat passengers to get out?  I have a 2+2 and I'm sure my engineer will want to see that... not sure if the RX8 would need it due to the rear doors...

 

Where abouts are you in Melbourne? 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...