Jump to content

Help me raise money for my tune! (sandblast cabinet, steering boss kit....)


Recommended Posts

Posted

I bought this sandblast cabinet when I was restoring my z but now its finished i don't need it anymore. I managed to put a crack in the plastic door and which also bent the hinge when I frist bought it bit the door still closes and latches.  Sometimes the glass has to be replaced as its gets scratched up and makes it hard to see what you are blasting.  Also including a handheld sandblasting gun, the cabinet comes with one also.

 

$150 pickup eastern suburbs

 

new 240z steering wheel boss, didn't realize I didn't need this for my nismo wheel  **sold**

 

Parts here too

 

http://www.viczcar.com/forum/index.php/topic,12689.msg131777.html#msg131777

 

 

post-192-144023716705_thumb.jpg

post-192-144023716711_thumb.jpg

post-192-144023716716_thumb.jpg

post-192-144023717458_thumb.jpg

Posted

Im unsure of how these work.

 

Do you just hook up a air compressor for it to work?

 

Im interested. But not sure what else is needed.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...