Agno Posted April 2, 2013 Posted April 2, 2013 Hey Tai, I might be interested and I have an Alfa Fibreglass BRE style spoiler painted in satin black if you want to trade for it. Just shoot me a PM Quote
Retro Z Posted April 2, 2013 Author Posted April 2, 2013 Sounds good Alex. Happy to swap as long as its a half decent fit. Does it have the flat part for the badge? Quote
Agno Posted April 2, 2013 Posted April 2, 2013 Yeah it does. The fit is pretty good. I got the painters to fit it for me and truth be told I think if they could have fitted it better, but that's their problem not the spoiler Quote
Retro Z Posted April 2, 2013 Author Posted April 2, 2013 Sweet. Sounds good happy to drop off/pick-up. When will you be free?. I have all week free as im on leave. Maybe i can suss out your triple carb setup aswell? Quote
Agno Posted April 2, 2013 Posted April 2, 2013 Give me some time mate, I have to take the spoiler off the car first lol. I'll let you know when you can drop in Quote
Retro Z Posted November 7, 2013 Author Posted November 7, 2013 Sorry Sam. Its the only one i had. If your keen on a new one ill ask freddy for a discount as i also need to get a new one (432 type) aswell Quote
53-681 Posted November 7, 2013 Posted November 7, 2013 Yeah the 432 type would be awesome. Does he have any other front air dam designs besides the one's he's got on eBay?? Quote
adam Posted November 8, 2013 Posted November 8, 2013 Yeah the 432 type would be awesome. Does he have any other front air dam designs besides the one's he's got on eBay?? I've asked this question and it's all he has unfortunately Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.