260NZ Posted February 20, 2013 Posted February 20, 2013 Hi all, great site you have here. Hoping I can add something to it in the coming years as I tackle the restoration of an early (chassis no 33) 260 2 seater. It's missing a lot of stuff and the tin worm has enjoyed feasting on the remainder, so I'm going to be busy. It's zed number 3 for me, having previously owned a 240 and '74 fairlady 2 seater. Cheers, 260NZ Quote
Moderators Zedman240® Posted February 20, 2013 Moderators Posted February 20, 2013 Welcome.. It's a common thing now that any zed in various states are always snapped up! Good luck with the build and post pics when you can.. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.