Jump to content

260NZ

Members
  • Posts

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 260NZ

  1. The pace of this project is unreal! My early 260 requires a similar amount of work in one respect or another, but in the 3 years I've owned it, I've done maybe 25% of what you've achieved in 3 months! Awesome work man. Don't you have a day job, woman, child or any other handbrake in your life?! Respect.
  2. I wonder what the front clip is like and how I can get it shipped to nz :-\
  3. Hi all, great site you have here. Hoping I can add something to it in the coming years as I tackle the restoration of an early (chassis no 33) 260 2 seater. It's missing a lot of stuff and the tin worm has enjoyed feasting on the remainder, so I'm going to be busy. It's zed number 3 for me, having previously owned a 240 and '74 fairlady 2 seater. Cheers, 260NZ
×
×
  • Create New...