WARNING! ON BUYING WEBER/DELLORTO PARTS- alluring2b/GEM PARTS

alluring2b is his name! GEM PARTS is his shop! wouldnt sell me or my old man a linkage kit! Was a total pig!

Firs of all, when i went to buy it now, it said the seller had banned me from buying from his store. i had no idea why so i asked, and he wouldnt tell me! Pretty much told me to shut up and leave him alone.....

after talking to ebay, they found no reason why he wouldnt sell me stuff as i have 100% feedback and have never bought or sold to him before.

so i got my dad to buy the linkage kit, and he imediatly refunded the money and banned him!

long story short this is what he said to me

Dear drifta1600,

GET THIS INTO YOUR HEAD YOU ARE BANNED FROM BUYING FROM US!!! END OF STORY!!!

- alluring2b

his name is mathew bunney google it or gem parts and you will find eveyone hates him!!!

this is his store- http://stores.ebay.com.au/GEM-PARTS-AUSTRALIA

Just want to warn people if there going to buy from him!!!

i wasnt happy!!!

any one else had any probs with him?

I've bought and sold to the same guy, didn't find him the nicest person to deal with.Took a whole month to pay for items and you're not the first who's had problems with him. I think he trades under illusions of granduer when he buys stuff and the mark ups, wel Peee Ewww, they stink. But that said there's other dealers on ebay that do offer good service.

Geez I was so close to using this guy last week !!

But I decided to buy a heap of parts instead from Daniel at weber performance....He's polite, well mannered , & returns calls...He rang me a couple hours ago to advise me that a particular part was due in tomorrow and if i'd like the majority order sent today or wait 24hrs....anyway, I couldnt be happier.

Hrmm... we've had issues with posting up negative seller posts before.

Ninja edit to topic.

What would you like me to do? i just wanted to warn people, hope its all good  :) pm me if you want me to change any thing lurch  :D