Sign in to follow this  
Zedman240®

Dafra Products - For Rivets & Rivnuts

For anyone wishing to install ZG Flares, spoilers or bodykits or anything else, we supply all sizes and types of Rivnuts, rubber nuts / jack nuts and specialized rivets. We aslo have tools to set rivnuts/rivets ranging from basic hand tools to proffesional full auto, hydro-pneumatic types. Rivnuts come in aluminium, stainless and zinc steel from M3-M12. We stock almost all sizes of rivets also. PM me if you need specific info or pics etc.

Telephone: 03 9555 6872

Fax        : 03 9555 0803

email      : sales@dafra.com.au

To view the online catalogue and all the tools and fasteners we specialize in, please visit www.dafra.com.au

There are specials if you mention you found us on here! Just say it when you call/send an email!

post-801-144023532494_thumb.jpg

post-801-144023532498_thumb.jpg

post-801-144023532501_thumb.jpg

Bout time you did this...

BTW guys - Harry & Dimitri have EVERY fastener under the sun. Very reccommend!

Excuse the old thread revival,

Just have a new website with a great new range of tools and rivnuts for those wishing to make any addons or repairs to your zed or anything else! There are specials for members so if there is anything you like... please email or PM me...or contact us through the site.

Thanks!

Dimitri do you have any short hex head bolts like the ones pictured.

I'm after 50 very shallow ones with associated rivnuts

2qisoz7.jpg

I have the button head version which looks like a phillips head screw but has the hex for an allen key. They are in M6 and stainless and use them with a flush M6 steel rivnut.

I have the button head version which looks like a phillips head screw but has the hex for an allen key. They are in M6 and stainless and use them with a flush M6 steel rivnut.

So like this but with a allen key?

24xkwv6.jpg

Yep! They are M6 x 20mm long.

Do you stock Butt Weld Clamps? Thanks.

Nope, we don't have specialized tools for panel beaters, but we do have the special rivets alot of cars use to hold external body trims on that I know dealerships sell for $4 each!