FD RX-7 passenger seat (Series 8) for sale

gav240z

• Administrators

Hi guys,

I bought this as I needed a passenger side rail for my FD RX-7, so the seat itself is surplus to my needs. Rail is shown in photo but isn't included in sale. The seat is the last of the FD style seats series 8 version 6. It has that cross-hatch pattern on the center of the seat. I quite like this style of seat.

Condition is good, small damage to the recline function knob (for rear passengers in a 2+2), could use a dry clean as there is a couple of dirt marks / stain marks and the seat belt strap / retainer is in really good shape, not even UV damaged like most of them. This is the best thing about the seats as you don't have to fish for your seat belt.

IMG_20141219_184801.jpg

IMG_20141219_184927.jpg

IMG_20141219_184933.jpg

IMG_20141219_184941.jpg

IMG_20141219_184946.jpg

For comparison here is the series 6 version 3 seats that came out of my FD originally, I sold them to Tai (RetroZ) and here is a photo of them in his S30z.

o9h9p0.jpg

He told me

They fit well and are comfy as.

Price: $100

It's located in Sydney, but there is a small possibility I could bring it to Melbourne, but would rather not lug it all the way to Melb for Christmas....

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

At some point I may be driving down again. Possibly around Easter, nothing confirmed yet though.

Otherwise another member might be making the trip and may be able to drop it down for something in return (probably beer haha).