Jump to content

pklord

Members
  • Posts

    6
  • Joined

  • Last visited

    Never

Everything posted by pklord

  1. Hey how's it going. I have an 1981 280 ZX and am looking for a new front bumper. I don't really mind if it's a bit of a mess and needs paint ect. just as long as it is straight. Also I'm looking for the fan control module that has a heat sink attached and is screwed underneath the dash under the fan and monitors the temp as the air flows past the heat sink that sits inside the air con. duct. Looks like I need a new compressor for the air con. So if you have any ideas where I can get a compressor I would appreciate it. Thanks, Phil. Mob. 04 1237 5484 P.S. are you anywhere near the Sunshine Coast, Qld?
  2. Hey how's it going. How much for the bra. The one for the Z right. Also I need a new compressor for the 280 air con. So if you have any ideas where I can get a one I would appreciate it. Cheers, Phil. Mob. 04 1237 5484
  3. Hey how's it going. I have an 1981 280 ZX and am looking for a new front bumper. I don't really mind if it's a bit of a mess and needs paint ect. just as long as it is straight. Also I'm looking for the fan control module that has a heat sink attached and is screwed underneath the dash under the fan and monitors the temp as the air flows past the heat sink that sits inside the air con. duct. Looks like I need a new compressor for the air con. So if you have any ideas where I can get a compressor I would appreciate it. Thanks, Phil. Mob. 04 1237 5484 P.S. are you anywhere near the Sunshine Coast, Qld?
  4. Hey how's it going. I have an 1981 280 ZX and am looking for a new front bumper. I don't really mind if it's a bit of a mess and needs paint ect. just as long as it is straight. Also I'm looking for the fan control module that has a heat sink attached and is screwed underneath the dash under the fan and monitors the temp as the air flows past the heat sink that sits inside the air con. duct. Looks like I need a new compressor for the air con. So if you have any ideas where I can get a compressor I would appreciate it. Thanks, Phil. Mob. 04 1237 5484 P.S. are you anywhere near the Sunshine Coast , Qld.
  5. Hey how's it going. I have an 1981 280 ZX and am looking for a new front bumper. I don't really mind if it's a bit of a mess and needs paint ect. just as long as it is straight. Also I'm looking for the fan control module that has a heat sink attached and is screwed underneath the dash under the fan and monitors the temp as the air flows past the heat sink that sits inside the air con. duct. Looks like I need a new compressor for the air con. So if you have any ideas where I can get a compressor I would appreciate it. Thanks, Phil. Mob. 04 1237 5484
  6. Hey how's it going. I have an 1981 280 ZX and am looking for a new front bumper. I don't really mind if it's a bit of a mess and needs paint ect. just as long as it is straight. Also I'm looking for the fan control module that has a heat sink attached and is screwed underneath the dash under the fan and monitors the temp as the air flows past the heat sink that sits inside the air con. duct. Looks like I need a new compressor for the air con. So if you have any ideas where I can get a compressor I would appreciate it. Thanks, Phil. Mob. 04 1237 5484
×
×
  • Create New...