Jump to content

vorn70

Members
  • Posts

    128
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by vorn70

  1. Well Light Master240Z, "it is on" a few more progress shots, the lower one was taken just a week ago. Yep, 920 Gold. Removing all the paint from the underside of the car took a lot of Saturday nights but the end result was well worth it. If my mate Jeff43 reads this he wont believe that I have managed to up load the photo's.
  2. Well here she is around 3 years ago I will and try to up load an up to date photo if this works OK so you can see my journey. I might start a build thread so you can see the build progress. Thanks for the warm welcome.
  3. Well after registering about 4 years ago I have finally got the courage to introduce myself. I have a 1971 240 which is currently being "restored" in my shed with help from a couple of mates including Jeff 43. I haven't posted up until now because nearly every question I have had, I have been able to find an answer from all the great knowledge and input from the members. All the body and suspension work I have done so far has been with the help of this Club. I have met a few members Mossy & Jason 89 ( I recently purchased his ITB &L28 set up) and both members were great to talk to. I am 3 years into my restoration and the car is now painted ready for reassembly. My aim is to have it completed by may 2014. Thanks again to all for the information everyone has put forward that has helped me so much. Vaughn
×
×
  • Create New...