Luni260z Posted December 13, 2012 Posted December 13, 2012 I ordered some parts and received these by mistake. They are no good to me and they don't want them back. http://www.thezstore.com/page/TZS/PROD/370z15/50-4202 Preferrably someone in Perth who can pick them up. Otherwise, I might be able to sneak a parcel out through the warehouse (but i'm not going to a post office - I'm too lazy). Let me know. Sam. Quote
Luni260z Posted December 13, 2012 Author Posted December 13, 2012 Free with a club donation? Nice idea. That works. I would definitely sneak them through the warehouse in that case. Quote
Luni260z Posted December 19, 2012 Author Posted December 19, 2012 One more day and I'll just use these in my Hilux. Anyone interested? Quote
lightmaster240z Posted December 19, 2012 Posted December 19, 2012 Feel like sending them to :)Vic Quote
Luni260z Posted December 21, 2012 Author Posted December 21, 2012 Feel like sending them to :)Vic Sorry for the delay, has been a busy week. Happy to. You'll have to wait for the new year when the office opens again. Pm sent. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.