RH 240Z door trim

jamo240

Hey Fellas

I am getting ready to retrim the Zedder, and am contemplating what to do with the door trims. I intend to retrim them, and while the LH one is good, the RH one is a bit shabby. Soooo, before I start rebuilding the panel in fibreglass, does anyone have a donor trim suited to retrimming, but that still has the masonite card in reasonable condition??

Probably a long shot, but worth asking!

Cheers

Jamo

I over brightened the phone pic so you could see it more clearly.

Basically, they are both very straight and I'm replacing them because i dont want to have speakers in the door as i dont have a stereo.

post-873-144023693815_thumb.jpg

Hey decoy

That's right about where i want to put my speaker (and tweeters up a bit higher), so those trims would work. What are you after for them (both sides I assume). Also, I have some that don't have the holes for speakers, so a trade might be a possibility too if you're interested.

Cheers

Jamo

Yes i want to sell them as a pair and they are very neat bar the bit around the speakers.

I think they have to be worth at least $175ea as they are in such nice condition. For reference new ones run around the $300ea mark.

Unfortunately, (for you  ;D ) i already have a brand new pair of door trims in the boxes ready to go, so don't really want to swap.

Let me know your thoughts.