zedchris Posted August 9, 2012 Posted August 9, 2012 After a set of 16 x 7 " wheels for my 240z. Ideally extremely light, but performance 'superlites' or similar would be ideal. Offset for my 15 x 7s at the moment is 12pos and my 15 x 8's 4neg so anywhere between there should be okay. cheers chris Quote
Moderators Zedman240® Posted August 9, 2012 Moderators Posted August 9, 2012 I may have some...just waiting for payment. Will let you know if they are still available. They are a Performance mesh type in a 16 x 7 with around a +4 offset. Came off my 240Z. Quote
Moderators Zedman240® Posted August 10, 2012 Moderators Posted August 10, 2012 Well, that buyer hasn't got back to me...so if you are interested in them, they are $400 for the 4 and I will get a pic up as soon as possible.. Quote
Moderators Zedman240® Posted August 11, 2012 Moderators Posted August 11, 2012 Heres the pic, But minus tyres though.....Let me know. I can even do free shipping! Quote
zedchris Posted August 12, 2012 Author Posted August 12, 2012 Thanks for that i am just waiting on reply on 2 other sets, will get back to you soon cheers Quote
chris240 Posted August 16, 2012 Posted August 16, 2012 Dimitri, Reh tor poosti !!!! I'll give you $290 with the hot special on the free freight to be included ;D Quote
zedchris Posted August 16, 2012 Author Posted August 16, 2012 Thanks zedman, i have sourced another set. cheers chris Quote
Moderators Zedman240® Posted August 16, 2012 Moderators Posted August 16, 2012 Hahaha Chris... If I get real desperate...I'll give u a call.. Ordered a set of wheels and all spares have to go!! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.