Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi all I want to clear my back yard I have a 260z+2 body it's about buggard has been stripped, no guards, doors, trim, engine, g/box or diff.  all suspension and original wheels intact come and get it before it goes to the crusher

I wont be taking the suspension out,,, located 5hrs south of Melbourne. probably cost more in fuel to pick it up than what its worth but you know what they say!! someones trash....

Linton

 

 

 

EDIT : Its gone,,, thanks for looking

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...