Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi all,

 

I made a really dumb decision when I sold the running gear out of my car to sell the original tail shaft and spare one I had. I now need the rear half to make a new one to finish off my conversion. I originally was going to update to a new diff axles but just want the car back up a running. Oops.....

 

Can anyone help me. I live in Mackay QLD so will pay freight and for the shaft if you have one. Any condition will do.

 

Myles

Posted

Just a suggestion but when i needed to make tailshaft for my car to suit r200 diff i cut end off half shaft might be option if u cant get a tail shaft

 

mick

Posted

Getting this right!

You need an original slip jointed flange to flange tailshaft from gearbox to diff, for a early 240z that has a R180 diff, and a original 3piece bellhousing type A gearbox all in the car??

If so i have three assorted flange to flange tailshafts here.

 

Or

If you need early style bolt in yoke type halfshafts, from diff to wkeel hubs, also have here.

Brisbane.

Let me know distance measurement between the two flanges, as the tailshafts i have are from various.

Worse case scenario, i can get you one that just needs you to get it lengthened or shortened to suit your final measurement of whatever you end up in the car.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...