Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hey guyz,

 

I have up for sale a pair of brand new chrome bullet style, adjustable mirrors.

I have opened one of them initially to see what it looks like and how to mount, but never have.

 

 

Comes with all mounting brackets and screws. What you see in the photo is what you get (x2).

 

I paid about $90 for these, so I think $60 is fair? PM me offers

 

 

Have recently purchased fender mirrors from Candy33, so gotta sell these!!!

 

 

Kind Regards

Edited by 53-681
Privacy

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...