Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

"The KAMEARI L-Type High Strength Oil Pan Gasket is made using ceramic components, and provides a much better seal than the stock option. In a high power, high RPM setup the stock gasket simply won't provide a tight enough seal."

 

$75ea I have 3 of these available, located on the Gold Coast!

 

Image1.jpg

  • 3 months later...
Posted

It just went off on ebay today.

 

I have one left but it has some minor damage to it. I can take some photos of it and you can asses from there?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...