Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

It's one of those small direct drive home compressors, was working fine until the electric motor stopped. Thought someone might want it for the tank with wheels, a handle and pressure gauge. PM best, I'm NW Brisbane, pick up only.

Posted

What size motorWas on it Richard? I have a 1hp single phase motor siting in the shed if you wanted to try and fix it. Might be a bit big though.

Posted

It says 2hp, its directly coupled to the compressor, not belt driven. Stopped in the middle of a paint job so I went out and bought a replacement.

  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Just to make it clear, it's all or nothing ie take the whole thing. I've resisted removing small parts for my own use so the person who gets it has a complete unit.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...