peter t Posted May 8, 2011 Posted May 8, 2011 Can anyone recommend a good place in Brisbane to have my tail sharft shortened and balanced? Thanks to replies. Quote
Scottz Posted May 8, 2011 Posted May 8, 2011 Peter, Years ago I got mine done at Hardy Spicer. Check out their website for closest location. Call them to check which shops also do balancing. http://www.hardyspicer.com.au/driveline_products.asp Scott. Quote
sexual_sushi Posted May 8, 2011 Posted May 8, 2011 Hi Pete, I got my 240 tailshaft shortened at Hardy Spicer at Eagle Farm as recommended by scottz. From memory it was around $180 and I got it to them one afternoon and got it back the next day. I remember when I was looking there was another place that would do it for $140 but I needed it back quickly. No problems with it so far, been going for about 2 years I think. Quote
peter t Posted May 9, 2011 Author Posted May 9, 2011 Thanks Guys, I am in CQ this week so will get it to them Friday. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.