Jump to content

WANTED - a pair of 240Z doors in poor condition!


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm after a pair of 240Z doors that I would like to rework. Rusted, damaged, skinless, it doesn't matter. No fittings required - in some ways the worse the better so I will not feel guilty. Thanks

 

Does anyone know of complete fibreglass doors here in Oz?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...