Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi ALL,

 

I’ve sold my RB POWERED Z car so now here come the parts...

 

Up for sale is a BRAND NEW – UNUSED -  set of JDM WATANABE style rims.(these rims are sealed and have never been fitted)

 

I was going to put them on my 240Z but plans have changed so I’m offering them up for sale.

 

•  Brand: Rota

•  Style: RB-X

•  Diameter: 17"

•  Width FRONT: 9.0"

•  Width REAR: 9.5"

•  Bolt Pattern: 4 x 114.3

•  Offset FRONT: -13

•  Offset REAR: -19

•  Color: RL Steel grey

•  SET OF FOUR – BRAND NEW STILL SEALED IN PLASTIC

 

I will assist with postage but buyer to pay cost of freight.

 

Located in Carina

 

$1450...GO ON...YOU KNOW YOU WANT THEM...

 

Gavin

0403 21 6969

 

BTW, PICTURES ARE HERE:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300544726480

 

 

 

 

 

 

Posted

RB has rounder fatter and shorter looking spokes that curve out (like orange segment/bannana. While the rb-r/x has longer straighter and skinnier looking spokes. Most people seem to go for the rb-r/x over the RB from what I've seen.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...