dat2kman Posted March 30, 2011 Posted March 30, 2011 Dunlop SS12 ( sports sedan soft compound) in 265/590 x 16 four off very little hard use, done two supersprints, and two hillclimbs plenty tread depth new cost approx 500 call seller on 0425 772 602 direct. for pricing can arrange freight located Brisbane he had them on a lite weight 240z Quote
zed74 Posted April 4, 2011 Posted April 4, 2011 Hi everyone dat2kman kindly posted these for me prior to my registration on this forum. These slicks came off my track 240ZG replica racecar & have seen very little work. My car weighs about 980kg I am selling as my new engine development programme was delayed due to the business undertaking extensive headwork going under 4m of water in the Brisbane floods! Believe it or not the N42 head did not float away - BUT has taken many months for them to recover. Also, I decided to lighten the suspension & go for some of AZC items. It all takes time.... I am prepared to let these go to a "good home" on this forum for half of what they cost me - so grab a bargain! Quote
luvemfast Posted April 4, 2011 Posted April 4, 2011 What width rim do they need? A 9" or 10"? Surely no smaller? Quote
zed74 Posted April 4, 2011 Posted April 4, 2011 Hi Lumemfast, I had them on 16x9 fronts & 16x10 rears. 16x9 would be the minimum size Quote
luvemfast Posted April 4, 2011 Posted April 4, 2011 Once again, my bits are too small Or I'd be all over it like a tiny ratboy bully, on a quite fat kid....... What could go wrong? Quote
zed74 Posted April 4, 2011 Posted April 4, 2011 Sorry for misspelling your name Luvemfast, Luvemfast, Luvemfast I bought some Jongbloed aero 316 race wheels from the states a few years ago (wish I was buying now!) Problem is their too big to run on my tarmac Z (you can never win :'() Quote
luvemfast Posted April 4, 2011 Posted April 4, 2011 Sorry for misspelling your name Luvemfast, Luvemfast, Luvemfast I bought some Jongbloed aero 316 race wheels from the states a few years ago (wish I was buying now!) Problem is their too big to run on my tarmac Z (you can never win :'() No worries ned69, I didn't even notice Just googled those Aero's, they are very sexy I like the 330's, look pricey $$$$ Quote
zed74 Posted April 4, 2011 Posted April 4, 2011 The Jongbloed's are as cheap as they are every going to be (with current exchange rates!) Mine were $700 USD each 4 years ago But weight saving comes at a cost (mine are about 7lbs each) Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.