53-681 Posted January 4, 2011 Posted January 4, 2011 Need a Front grill for a 1976 260Z. Please post or PM me. I'm located in Melbourne Thanx Quote
Scoota G Posted January 4, 2011 Posted January 4, 2011 Geraldi has one for sale in his thread. http://www.viczcar.com/forum/index.php/topic,8268.0.html He is in Brisbane but. Quote
. Posted January 4, 2011 Posted January 4, 2011 Yup, Thanks Scoota. I do have one and I can post it if you like. I will PM you with some details. Quote
d3c0y Posted January 5, 2011 Posted January 5, 2011 I have one that is in need of a bit of work you can have cheap - im on the gold coast too though. Quote
53-681 Posted January 5, 2011 Author Posted January 5, 2011 Sorry, I just saw that there is also a Wanted section for parts I didn't mean to spam. I'm arranging the grill with Greg atm, do any of you happen to have an air dam or a front bumper??? Quote
. Posted January 5, 2011 Posted January 5, 2011 I do have one but it is painted yellow at the moment. The price for postage might be prohibitve anyway. But let me know if you can't find one locally. Quote
Scoota G Posted January 5, 2011 Posted January 5, 2011 Costs about $65 for pack and send from brisbane to Melbourne for a grille, remember you can take them apart too. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.