Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I've got a new left side zedd findings frame rail(bought through MSA), I had to buy the pair but only needed one side so the left side is up for sale.

 

Their website says its for a 70-78 z

 

$330 plus post

post-192-144023602926_thumb.jpg

  • 1 year later...
Posted

Hi

I had to do the same thing a few years back & have the RH side one still!

 

Sounds like I should have joined the forum earlier & saved you the hassle :D

 

I will have a think about it & get back to you later this month.

 

Buying Zed bits never seems to stop! :)

 

BTW - Happy New Year

Posted

Hi Mossy

I will take it pm me your details

 

I am after a rh one aswell zed74 so if you still have the rh pm me

 

Regards

Paul

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...