Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm running out of space and my copies of Australian Classic Car have to go. About 30+ magazines from 2005 - 2009. Free. Pick up only, Sutherland Shire, Sydney.

post-684-144023601962_thumb.jpg

Posted

No, but I think they are all available on backorder.

 

I do have the 2005 issue featuring a 240Z and I think there is a feature article in another issue on a 260Z but I'm not certain.

post-684-144023601971_thumb.jpg

post-684-144023601979_thumb.jpg

post-684-144023602389_thumb.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...