Have you sorted out your emergency contacts?

mikedoeslife

Hey guys,

After my little hoorah on the weekend (explained on my girlfriend's blog), I came across this article on Wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_case_of_emergency

The ICE (In Case of Emergency) program was conceived by paramedic Bob Brotchie in May 2005. The idea behind the program is to enable first responders (paramedics, firefighters, police officers) to identify people and contact their next of kin to obtain important medical information. People are encouraged to enter in their emergency contact person(s) in their mobile phone book in the following format 1ICE-mum, 2ICE-dad, 3ICE etc. The number in front of the word ICE keeps the ICE contacts at the top of the list. The popularity of the program has spread across Europe, and has started to grow into North America.

I'd urge you to take the two minutes to sort your mobile contacts so that they're as easily accessible as they can be, so that you don't have to worry about the poor paramedic trying to make sense of your drugged up ramblings when he asks you which number in your mobile he should call. Take it from me!

dam that isn't good, hope ur not feeling saw for to long!

one of my bros mates was riding his bike drunk and went into a tree and waited around for a day before going to hospital with a broken arm amoungst other things so his insurance wouldnt b void...

the phone thing is a good idea, only problem is i think i'd have to explain to them how to get my contacts to come up lol