stevofoxono Posted September 10, 2010 Posted September 10, 2010 Hi all, haven't posted in awhile as i've made little progress. I've got my bushings+diff but gearbox mount+engine mounts are the last bits I need. Please if anyone knows where i can get them fairly cheap or if anyone has them please reply. I really want my z on the road. cheers Quote
bryan3976 Posted September 12, 2010 Posted September 12, 2010 try repco repco had most of my stuff full gasket kit and all suspension bush kit was 155.40 but i got a trade acoount Quote
stevofoxono Posted September 12, 2010 Author Posted September 12, 2010 my mechanic mate recons he couldnt find them anywhere in aus. might get some made up from another dude Quote
zeds4ever Posted September 16, 2010 Posted September 16, 2010 Have you tried All Z Parts, Hornsby Sydney Ph #94760966. Good bloke.If he doesn't have them will point you in the right direction. Tell him alan stanton sent u he'll double the price. LOL. Regards : Alan. Quote
stevofoxono Posted September 17, 2010 Author Posted September 17, 2010 I've got a guy in slacks creek fabricating me some new ones. $100 a mount. Its probably alil on the expensive side but this z's now been 6months in the making and i'm going crazy. haven't driven since april now... 2 bump stops+a fuel pump till shes on the road the end is near. will call them up for parts if i can't get the last bits and pieces ^^ thanks Quote
zeds4ever Posted April 16, 2011 Posted April 16, 2011 Hey Stevo, got a couple of brand new bump stops spare to my needs. Send a PM mate . Can you cancel your order out with the Slacks Creek guy, I think I can do a lot better for you than that down here in Sydney if you like. No probs for me. Regards: Alan. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.