Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I've actually had an account here for along time, but as you can guess, haven't jumped on here much.

 

One of those nights, can't sleep, running around the internet ( Z stuff of course ), and ended up on the site. So what the heck, I signed up again ( couldn't remember my password ).LOL

 

Love seeing your cars, and your ideas... figured I'd throw in my 2cents here and there.

about me........ well I started ZCCJDM ( www.zccjdm.com ) about 4yrs ago out of a passion for the car.......Been into the Z for about 15yrs, never get tired of them, or of coming up with something new for them. Hheh hehe

 

Look forward to frequenting the site a bit more, hanging out with a bit of a new crew.LOL

 

Later,

Brian

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...