sexual_sushi Posted April 20, 2010 Posted April 20, 2010 Hi guys, my 280zx 5 spd gearbox that I have had rebuilt 3 times has shat itself again. Thinking I might try another one, does anyone in Brisbane have a working gearbox lying around? Just don't want the car off the road for too long. Cheers Shaun Quote
260Coupe Posted April 21, 2010 Posted April 21, 2010 Try Jason Lea (Dat2kman).....I think he had a couple for sale and he is in QLD Quote
Zbitz Posted April 21, 2010 Posted April 21, 2010 I have a few boxes available paul@zbitz.com.au Quote
sexual_sushi Posted April 22, 2010 Author Posted April 22, 2010 Thanks guys, I think I've got a couple lined up. If they fall through I'll let you know. Quote
dat2kman Posted April 23, 2010 Posted April 23, 2010 Shaun, I got a few around, some with close ratio sets for that reduced rpm drop between gears! Some stockos too. if the ones you have lined up fall through ring me on 0403071294 I am off the Eastern Ck NSW next Wed, till Tuesday, historic meeting with the Sports 2000 Jason Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.