Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I purchased some bits off Ebay. I took what I needed and the rest is now available. Let me know if you are interested. All the parts are in Joyner (north of Brisbane)

 

I have one right 260z guard with a half complete rust repair. $60

I have a hatch glass for a 2 seater. Reasonably scratch free. $40

I have a medium size whale tail spoiler. Ready to paint and attach. $100

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...