Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys I'm selling my cheviot 14x6 wheels that I recently took off my Z. I'm not sure what the offset is, but they were running a 6.5 mm spacer. I don't suppose anyone can work it out based on that?

 

There have only been 3 centre caps since I have had the car.

 

The wheels are in good condition, a bit of a clean/polish would have them looking brilliant.

 

Two of them have tyres that are reasonably new, have done about 5K. The other two tyres have been on the car for the previous 15K but I think they still have heaps of rubber left. Please look at the photos as I am far from an expert.

 

They need a spacer to suit a Z, which is illegal and will void your insurance. Does anyone know what cars these were intended for? I don't know where else to advertise them.

 

IMGP0105.jpg

IMGP0106.jpgIMGP0107.jpg

IMGP0108.jpg

IMGP0109.jpg

Here are the newer tyres:

IMGP0110.jpg

Here are the older tyres:

IMGP0111.jpg

 

Here is the spacer thickness they had when I took them off the car:

IMGP0115.jpg

IMGP0112.jpg

  • 3 years later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...