Trinity Posted September 14, 2009 Posted September 14, 2009 Hi, I'm 16 and currently involved in the Rally scene and currently in the market for a motorkhana/hill climb/ track car. I'm looking at this 280ZX (I'll try attach some photos). I believe its a 1983 2+2, with alot of kms, the electrical system is earthed somewhere so the battery loses charge, it ran out of rego last November, It has a good engine and is $1000. What do you guys reckon? Cheers Trinity Quote
Trinity Posted September 14, 2009 Author Posted September 14, 2009 No, not me. I'm a guy. But I can also dodge bullets and do kung fu. Quote
Lynton Posted September 14, 2009 Posted September 14, 2009 Well that 280zx looks like a 79/80 model judging by the bumpers, bonnet vents, and stainless steel side window flashing between the rear 1/4 vent window and the drivers side window. I think a better car to thump around for what you want to do would be a beat up Datsun 180bSS, Datsun 200B, Datsun 1600 (510), Datsun Stanza!! Lynton Quote
xa1973 Posted September 14, 2009 Posted September 14, 2009 + 1 its a 79 / 80 Model covered with shutty eye shooty cheap paint over everything by the look of it.... Rally a 280zx....not ideal....my 2cw Quote
Trinity Posted September 14, 2009 Author Posted September 14, 2009 thanks guys, I'll look elsewhere. Quote
S30Mike Posted September 15, 2009 Posted September 15, 2009 Welcome Trinity! What Kind of rally are you invovled with? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.