Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have two virgin bore L28 short motors.   F54 siamese blocks.

1 engine is flat top piston model and other is a dished piston.

1 engine is bolted into a steel frame with wheels I had made up.

Alloy front timing covers are worth more than this.

You can take both of them for $200.   Buyer to collect. Save 'em from SIMS.

 

Phone Matt on 0403 113 777 or email banana@aanet.com.au

post-694-144023533253_thumb.jpg

post-694-144023533259_thumb.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Humph! I thought these would move quickly.  I know a lot of local cars are non original bitzas so maybe most want to put in some other motor.  I sold my original survivor car to a collector thank god.  To my knowledge a good number of the real nice 240/260 2 seaters were spirited away in original trim back to Japan by Lindsay D and another fellow.

 

These motors are not junk.  I bought them with a project in mind to preserve the value of my matching numbers car. 

Posted

If I was in Melbourne I probably would have taken them off your hands, however 1800km doesn't make it easy, plus the other half would shoot me if I turned up with another 2 L28's to fit beside the others in the garage.

 

Good luck with the sale, someone will have to want/need them....

Posted

i will give you $100 for both, it will cost me 100 in fuel to get there.

let me know if we have a deal

Posted

i will give you $100 for both, it will cost me 100 in fuel to get there.

let me know if we have a deal

 

No thanks Lgee; for $100 I'd rather scrap 'em. Thanks for your interest. BTW you should convert to gas.

Posted

allright then maybe i will leave it a week or two save up another $50, and the diesel truck with the engine crane on the back, wont like the lpg, but we could work on it.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...