Lgee Posted July 30, 2009 Posted July 30, 2009 i am looking for a set of extractors for a L24 thats in my 180b i belive it is out of a 240k, i could be wrong but im sure thats what he said, there looks to be plenty of room,so now that i have cured the carby issue i want some pipes. txt 0437967177 Quote
Moderators Zedman240® Posted July 30, 2009 Moderators Posted July 30, 2009 I may have a spare set here...I'll sms you as soon as i find my phone? Quote
acf321 Posted July 30, 2009 Posted July 30, 2009 I have a set of Genie 6 into 2 into one, which I am told are a good setup for the L24. Drop me a PM if you're interested. Rgds Adam Quote
Lgee Posted July 30, 2009 Author Posted July 30, 2009 That would be good Zedman since you are local, afc321 i thank you for your offer if something local does not emerge, i will look at getting it from interstate. Quote
Lgee Posted August 3, 2009 Author Posted August 3, 2009 Anymore news on extractors, i got quoted $180 on a new set so im still looking. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.