sull Posted February 17, 2009 Posted February 17, 2009 Just found this old post- http://www.viczcar.com/forum/index.php/topic,2791.0.html I have ended up with this car sitting in a corner of my garage with no idea what I'm going to do with it. so I'm looking for ideas, suggestions, parts or offers. Quote
sco_aus Posted February 17, 2009 Posted February 17, 2009 Good on you mate. Well, everyone got excited on the last ones and nothing happened. I didn't even see the old one, but anyways. I have a locked R200 centre and a spare pumkin I will donate and some other standard bits and pieces, though I reckon a live axle would be a better option for a drag car. So if this were to start up again, who would end up driving it, storing it and transporting it to events etc? If everyone donates parts and some donate money, then what happens? I'm all for this and it would be great if we can even get a couple of sponsors outside this org like a workshop or 2 (I could talk to a Federal rep mate of mine and see if he can help with tires). What about engine? Are we going to stick to Nissan/Datsun engines or could we go to a V8, RB, JZ etc? what would be the ANDRA rules for engines or would it just be an occassional non competative car for a bit of advertising? Or are we going to turn it into a track car etc? So many more questions, but you get my drfit.. Quote
24OZ Posted February 17, 2009 Posted February 17, 2009 this was on ebay a few times, in adelaide are you that owner or the new one? if new one which state are you in? Quote
sull Posted February 17, 2009 Author Posted February 17, 2009 I just bought it the other day. It's still in Adelaide, it only moved about four streets from the last owners place to my place. I wasn't after another zed, but this seemed to have to much potential to waste. I have a few spares that I'll throw in, if there's anyones interested in this project. cheers, Adam Quote
Administrators gav240z Posted February 17, 2009 Administrators Posted February 17, 2009 I vote for putting a 20B rotar in it and making it a drag car lol. Quote
sco_aus Posted February 17, 2009 Posted February 17, 2009 IMHO, I reckon a cheap, but easily accessible engine with torque, ie a V8. Maybe a 351 Clevo, 350 Chev or maybe we could put together say a turbo L28 or RB or something. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.