Jump to content

Front guards wanted for Rear gard rust repair


Recommended Posts

Posted

 

I'm having my rear guards re-done by Rob at ZFactory and are chasing a cheap pair of front guards to suit a 240z

 

Hoping someone will have a parts car lying around, not worried about paint, rust etc. Will be sand blasted all I need is the lip around the wheel.

 

Outer eastern Melbourne

 

  • Moderators
Posted

Hey, I have some here for you.. I mentioned to Rob a couple of weeks ago but he must have forgotten. Guards are rooted but arches look fine.

  • Moderators
Posted

If you are near Moorabbin today, the car is at my work. You can call me on 0413 243 760 for details.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...