Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Yeah - can't say I am a massive fan of ROH. 

 

Only wheel I kinda like is the set I have seen on Sulio's Zed.  Worked wheel on his car.  ROH only have choice of 6 wheels or so in custom 3 peice though - so not a lot to choose from.  In addition- not much in the classic sort of styles more suitable for a Zed either...

 

Matter of personal taste I suppose. 

Posted

I recognise that car as the "rat rod z"... I remember the wells being cut with a plasma cutter to get those wheels to fit...

 

IMG_9477_shakotan_Z_hayashi_overfender_copy.jpg

 

Nice bit of feral boso style though... :) FYI the tyres are stretched out 225's so not so much tread amyway :P

Posted

That is a little too nuts for me.  Would not be able to get it into my driveway!  Waaaaay to low.

 

Plasma cutter!?  I am cringing at the idea of chopping the guards already.....

 

Will stick to Jays dark grey 2+2 for inspiration I reckon.  Seems to have ticked most of the boxes for me and only chopped a little away.

 

Now - just gotta save my cash for those damn Image Wheel from the UK. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...